LinkedIn is by far the largest online network of Business Professionals.
The network is a very popular method of sourcing suppliers and can-do people. Individual firms can set-up their own Company Page on LinkedIn and staff members can set-up their own profiles. We have been actively involved in assisting customers with their profiling for LinkedIn following a suite of professional workshops that we have been attending since 2009.
Topics we have coveredWe have attended the following workshops, covering the following topics:
- Setting-up your LinkedIn Profile, (by Private Trainer)
- Improving your LinkedIn Profile, (by Private Trainer)
- Humanising your LinkedIn Profile, (by Private Trainer)
- Giving Recommendations on LinkedIn, (by Private Trainer)
- Attending Groups and Discussion, (by Private Trainer)
- How to attract customers, (by Private Trainer)
- Future Direction of LinkedIn, (by LinkedIn Business Development Manager)